My new '05 white first

Mar 25, 2008
Hi girls,

Introducing my second Bbag- a white '05 first! I was always so wary of getting a white bag but then this baby popped up on the 'bay and I couldn't resist- she was an AMAZING price! She is in good condition and while not new for an almost 4 year old bag she is faring well.

DSCF4655.jpg

DSCF4644.jpg

My first Bbag was an Ink box which I adore but the '06 leather is so different I couldn never have imagined. The Ink is very smooth and flat which the '05 is thick and smooshy. I know, I know that you all know this already but when you experience that '05 leather for the first time- WOW.

DSCF4657.jpg

DSCF4658.jpg

DSCF4659.jpg

My boyfriend says she is like a cloud :smile:

I :heart: her!

Last edited:
Congrats! Again! ;)

And yeah I know the feeling when you first touch the leather on an 04/05 oldie especially when you've got some newer years' bbags to compare with. Even my numb DH admitted that there was a huge difference, lol

Congrats on your new purchase! Honestly, for a 4 year old bag, she's looking awesome! Whoever was her previous owner must have been really anal about she took care of her. That's great for you though.

Congrats on your new purchase! Honestly, for a 4 year old bag, she's looking awesome! Whoever was her previous owner must have been really anal about she took care of her. That's great for you though.

Well she does have a few marks that don't show up in the pic but for a white bag that's been used she's amazing- if it was a dark colour bag with the same few little marks it would appear in pristine condition. I'm not scared to use her though and I'm in love with the leather!

Thanks!

Congrats! Again! ;)

And yeah I know the feeling when you first touch the leather on an 04/05 oldie especially when you've got some newer years' bbags to compare with. Even my numb DH admitted that there was a huge difference, lol

I love the Ink colour but the leather is just a different world- it seems so much thinner. I'm just really glad to have this- so lucky :smile: Thanks again for the help :smile: