My new '05 white first

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 24, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2009
    Hi girls,

Introducing my second Bbag- a white '05 first! I was always so wary of getting a white bag but then this baby popped up on the 'bay and I couldn't resist- she was an AMAZING price! She is in good condition and while not new for an almost 4 year old bag she is faring well.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My first Bbag was an Ink box which I adore but the '06 leather is so different I couldn never have imagined. The Ink is very smooth and flat which the '05 is thick and smooshy. I know, I know that you all know this already but when you experience that '05 leather for the first time- WOW.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My boyfriend says she is like a cloud :smile:

I :heart: her!

2. Congrats on your new addition! I think she looks like marshmallow. :smile:

3. Congrats on your second Bal!
    The leather looks so yummy!

4. Congrats! Again! ;)

And yeah I know the feeling when you first touch the leather on an 04/05 oldie especially when you've got some newer years' bbags to compare with. Even my numb DH admitted that there was a huge difference, lol

5. What a pretty white! She looks like she's in great condition! Gratz!

6. Congrats on your new purchase! Honestly, for a 4 year old bag, she's looking awesome! Whoever was her previous owner must have been really anal about she took care of her. That's great for you though.

7. Well she does have a few marks that don't show up in the pic but for a white bag that's been used she's amazing- if it was a dark colour bag with the same few little marks it would appear in pristine condition. I'm not scared to use her though and I'm in love with the leather!

Thanks!

8. I love the Ink colour but the leather is just a different world- it seems so much thinner. I'm just really glad to have this- so lucky :smile: Thanks again for the help :smile:

9. WOW, so gorgeous! I can't believe the condition it's in!

Congrats honey, such a rare find :tup:

Glad to see you around again too :heart:

10. What a gorgeous bag! I'm also in love with the white first, thinking about getting one as my second bbag.

11. You're so lucky to be able to score a bag from 05!! Congrats, she is so gorgeous!!! Post model pictures please :graucho: :tup:

12. I adore white bbags, great choice :yes:

13. congrats :tup:
    my first bbag was white too and I love this color on bbags!
    Yours looks especially delicious :heart:

14. Thanks hunny- I've just been mega busy with work etc but finally settling back into things again. She was only £125 posted - can you believe that?? I am SO lucky on this one- I love her :tup:

15. Thank you- is yours an '05? I believe the colour was just 'White' but not sure as I'm still learning and I would have never thought of buying a pale colour before :graucho: