My find at Dillards

Oh that's beautiful! I saw it IRL and the pictures don't even do it justice. Is that colour a department store exclusive? I've never seen that in the outlets and I don't remember seeing it in the boutiques.

I havent seen it in the stores myself. It may be something only department stores carry. Im not sure. I found it on sale for half off!! YEAH!! My Cherry Sabrina hasnt came yet. I decided on cherry after the ordeal with the Berry. :mad:
Then after looking at my clothes.. my cherry would be a better color. I wanted something to stand out against the rest. All the girls here will be carrying the Leah. I like the Sabrina better.

I havent seen it in the stores myself. It may be something only department stores carry. Im not sure. I found it on sale for half off!! YEAH!! My Cherry Sabrina hasnt came yet. I decided on cherry after the ordeal with the Berry. :mad:
Then after looking at my clothes.. my cherry would be a better color. I wanted something to stand out against the rest. All the girls here will be carrying the Leah. I like the Sabrina better.

That size is dept. store exclusive, but IDK about the color. I've only ever seen the gray (grey?) at Macy*s, etc., but I can't say for sure about dept. exclusivity on colors.

I got the small wristlet in magenta at Macy*s and then the capacity at the boutique (had a return from MIL, otherwise I would have gotten it at Macy*s or the outlet).

I purchased the same wrislet at my Dillards earlier this week but took it back the next day because I love the pink one I got at the outlet more. I hope you enjoy it. You kinda make me wish I would have kept it now. LOL!!