My find at Dillards

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :wlae:

Attached Files:

2. Nice! The gray is very pretty.

3. Think it will be great with my Cherry Sabrina?

4. Yes!
    It will go will a lot of things, IMO.
    We're twins...I own her too! :smile:

5. Oh that's beautiful! I saw it IRL and the pictures don't even do it justice. Is that colour a department store exclusive? I've never seen that in the outlets and I don't remember seeing it in the boutiques.

6. I havent seen it in the stores myself. It may be something only department stores carry. Im not sure. I found it on sale for half off!! YEAH!! My Cherry Sabrina hasnt came yet. I decided on cherry after the ordeal with the Berry. :mad:
    Then after looking at my clothes.. my cherry would be a better color. I wanted something to stand out against the rest. All the girls here will be carrying the Leah. I like the Sabrina better.

7. That is very pretty! :tup:

8. Very cute, I love the Gray color! Great find, congrats!

9. Very nice. I saw that at my Dillard's last night. I think there were wallets to match too.

10. That size is dept. store exclusive, but IDK about the color. I've only ever seen the gray (grey?) at Macy*s, etc., but I can't say for sure about dept. exclusivity on colors.

I got the small wristlet in magenta at Macy*s and then the capacity at the boutique (had a return from MIL, otherwise I would have gotten it at Macy*s or the outlet).

11. Love the grey:heart:

12. :heart:....Great color!!!

13. I purchased the same wrislet at my Dillards earlier this week but took it back the next day because I love the pink one I got at the outlet more. I hope you enjoy it. You kinda make me wish I would have kept it now. LOL!!

14. I got that one @ Macy's and I carry it with my cherry Sabrina a lot.

15. I got that one at Dillards also, but in the pink. The gray is hot though.