Anyone seen Violet crinkle patent?

ankorchick

Apr 16, 2007
I ordered the tan crinkle patent clutch wallet and hated the look. I just didn't think it was attractive. I think some of it was the whitish lines running through the leather. Also, it just didn't pop. I love patent leather and I am obsessed with the idea that the violet will look so cool and the color will make me smile every time I pull out my wallet and brighten my day. But, I am worried it won't look good. Can anyone fill me in on how the violet looks in person? Thanks!

It looks tasty! A friend of mine has one and the color is fabulous. Not dull or flashy, I think it's just a right hue and catches your eye. Can't wait to get one!!

Here's a picture of the VCP clutch wallet (with my Chloe bag in Vanilla and ugg boots, ha)

IMG_0209.jpg

I found that mine is smooth and not really all that crinkly in actual texture, it's very nice.

Sigh... I've been lusting over a VCP Havana... it's how my new HH obsession began (after seeing Cho's pics!) ... but alas, it has not (yet) been meant to be... but I will not give up on my quest...