Anyone seen Violet crinkle patent?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I ordered the tan crinkle patent clutch wallet and hated the look. I just didn't think it was attractive. I think some of it was the whitish lines running through the leather. Also, it just didn't pop. I love patent leather and I am obsessed with the idea that the violet will look so cool and the color will make me smile every time I pull out my wallet and brighten my day. But, I am worried it won't look good. Can anyone fill me in on how the violet looks in person? Thanks!

2. It looks awesome! I definitely prefer it to the tan, I've seen both IRL. But of course, I can't guarantee that you would like it. Anyone have pics?

3. I posted my VCP havana pics in the action thread..

4. I have the pilot in VCP and love it. My VCP clutch wallet just came today.

5. It looks tasty! A friend of mine has one and the color is fabulous. Not dull or flashy, I think it's just a right hue and catches your eye. Can't wait to get one!!

6. The strap and some of the detailing in my Marcel Clutch is VCP and I think it's purrty!

7. Thank you for taking the time to reply.

8. I love the VCP, but I'm probably the wrong person to ask because I like the tan even better.

9. VCP definitely pops. I have a VCP havana and love it! It's a gorgeous color IRL.

10. Here's a picture of the VCP clutch wallet (with my Chloe bag in Vanilla and ugg boots, ha)

[​IMG]

I found that mine is smooth and not really all that crinkly in actual texture, it's very nice.

11. Sigh... I've been lusting over a VCP Havana... it's how my new HH obsession began (after seeing Cho's pics!) ... but alas, it has not (yet) been meant to be... but I will not give up on my quest...

12. Fab Chloe Pasdedeux.... another one of my bag vices....

13. Thanks. I was iffy on the color at first, but it's grown on me.

Da*n if the thing doesn't weight a TON, though....

14. I know all about it... my HH bags are like non-existent in comparison to my Chloes....