Need Help!! Convince me that my Marine Day with SGH is a keeper!

muggles

In search of....
O.G.
Aug 15, 2007
I have had my marine Day for a while and have not used her!! Need some convincing that I should keep her! She is a beauty with that SGH but I am lusting after a City with GH!! Can't afford both at full price! Can't find a City in Marine or my HG Ruby! Not even a black with SGH!!! What should I do???????:faint:

Hey Muggles, I say, sell it if you don't want to use it!

Even though someone else might say this bag is really a keeper (IMO it is), if you could not convince yourself, then you have to let it go...

Same thing happened to me and my lovely rose twiggy, you remember, right? I know she's lovely but I'm just not using her and have let her sitting there for quite a while. So finally my current thought is I will have to let her go...

I think you should go for the one you really like or maybe if you take her out you will love her more. I think there are still some Marines out there, try Nordies Sacramento, I think they still have some marine and ruby.

if you need to be convinced then sell it.
your bag is out there somewhere and you might as well sell this bag to fund the one you want.

i'm 100% sure that someone out there is looking for the bag that's been sitting in your closet - let it go...

pix013.jpg

Separate the selling from the buying, they don't have to go together.

Do you love that bag? Can you get a decent price for it? That will solve that question.

Then look at what you can get with the money you have produced.

After reading the title of your thread, i think you don't need people to convince you to let your day gsh go. I bought a day last year and let it go three months after purchase, because i found out the day wasn't for me. If you won't use it, sell it and get the money to buy sth you want more.

Separate the selling from the buying, they don't have to go together.

Do you love that bag? Can you get a decent price for it? That will solve that question.

Then look at what you can get with the money you have produced.

It came from Nordies and I can just return it! Then I can exchange for a City but all they have is black cherry or the mandarin!

MUGGLES, I SAY SELL TOO IF YOU ARE NOT TRUELY IN LOVE WITH IT.
FIND THE ONE THAT BEST SUITS YOU. IT COULD TAKE SOME TIME, BUT IT'S OUT THERE!
SEEN AND WAS BIDDING ON THE BLACK GSH CITY ON EBAY. I THINK SOMEONE OFFERED AN OFF EBAY DEAL AND THE LISTING WAS CANCELLED?:sad: