Need Help!! Convince me that my Marine Day with SGH is a keeper!

YES, EBAY IS A HIT AND MISS KIND OF DEAL. BUT YOU CAN GET LUCKY. I DID SEVERAL TIMES. I KNOW IT'S HARD TO BE PATIENT WHEN YOU WANT ONE SO BAD.:Push: DID YOU TRY ERICA? I KNOW SHE HAD ALOT GSH RUBY? HAVE A MARINE GSH MID DAY. IT SEEMS THE PERFECT BAG FOR THE SUMMER. BIG AND A GOOD BAG WITH JEANS. I DID ORDER A GSH OFFICIER IN A DAY.

YES, EBAY IS A HIT AND MISS KIND OF DEAL. BUT YOU CAN GET LUCKY. I DID SEVERAL TIMES. I KNOW IT'S HARD TO BE PATIENT WHEN YOU WANT ONE SO BAD.:Push: DID YOU TRY ERICA? I KNOW SHE HAD ALOT GSH RUBY? HAVE A MARINE GSH MID DAY. IT SEEMS THE PERFECT BAG FOR THE SUMMER. BIG AND A GOOD BAG WITH JEANS. I DID ORDER A GSH OFFICIER IN A DAY.

And check Bonanzle.. quite a few bbags there.

Maybe you could hold up the return and wait for 2009 bags? Does Nordstrom have deadline for returning? Agree with most of the above, if you don't feel of the bag, don't keep it. Marine with SGH is a beautiful combo. Looks like it is the style bothering you?

Officier is the very deep blue, close to black.

I LOVE LOVE that bag - I think it is gorgeous! However, if you need convincing you are not really that into it. Man - I love it! Now I am thinking I need one....but I do like the city and part-time...

Return it while you can!

Ruby is still a rather new season colour. It will be somewhere waiting for you, seriously! Hold on to Ruby SGH and maybe post in the shopping section so people can keep an eye on it for you. Good luck!

Muggles-I just bought the same bag but without the hardware. I am too on the fence and wondering how officer is going to compare. Please keep me posted with what you decide to do with your bag!

I think sell your Marine SGH. I, personally love love love the combo with a Day. But if it's not sitting well with you, then let it go. You don't have to buy one right away. It may take some time, but you'll find the perfect bag for you.

I think if you're really not in love with the bag and you have the chance to return it, you should return it. :heart: Although it is gorgeous, if you're not in love with it you'll always wish it was your HG instead and won't be likely to use it much.

Maybe return it and keep hunting for the Ruby, and keep the money aside for when you do find it? There's been a few places suggested here you could try looking to find your Ruby. I hope you do find it! I wouldn't settle for any other bags if you know the ruby is what you want. Good luck!

I think your sgh day is gorgeous! You really have to love the day though, so many people don't care for it, maybe you are just one of those people? Returning it while you still can to hold it for your HG is the best way to go I think!
The day is my favorite style and I'm not a fan of the city at all.

Ah muggles....patience, young jedi! The bag you REALLY want - the one that you would never have to think twice about buying/keeping - will come to you when it's ready. Don't settle for anything else!