mini twiggy so cute

Sep 21, 2007
hi all

im stiill trying to find my first bbag, i have fallen in love with the mini twiggy, there is currently one on ebay in a green colour, but i think i would prefer a different colour, where can i get one, if i still can??

how big are they and do any of you have a pic modeling one? i love the chloe mini paddington and im thinking its about the same kind of size??

thankyou x

hello, your here as well, now i know why theres no one on the chloe forum, ill reasearch that bag to!! i was after a city but i think its to big for little old me lol

A "first" might also be worth looking at, I think it's a bit smaller than a city but bigger than the mini, I just bought a chocolate one as I too thought the city could be a bit big for me.

Yes - why not a First? I find that the First and the Baby Paddy are about the same in terms of carrying capacity - both a bit too small for me. That might mean perfect for you? :P

I think a first or regular twiggy would be easier to find in the colour that you want :yes:

IMO though, the city is a great size, it's light and doesn't feel too big, yet it holds enough. I can carry the same things in my twiggy and my city without overloading them, but what I usually carry can fit into a mini paddy most days anyway.