mini twiggy so cute

I did own a Mini Twiggy, but it was too small for me...but it did look very nice on my 3 year old!

gjnein.jpg

I just got her a Black Mini Classique!! I think the black will hold up better for her than the white.

What can I say?? Like mother, like daughter.

I did own a Mini Twiggy, but it was too small for me...but it did look very nice on my 3 year old!

gjnein.jpg

I just got her a Black Mini Classique!! I think the black will hold up better for her than the white.

What can I say?? Like mother, like daughter.

Your daughter is adorable! I love this photo :heart: So cute with her little bag, it is a perfect size! haha.

bag*mad*bags,

if you're eyeing a dolma mini twiggy, I think it's adorable and very rare.
Never saw one IRL, but I suppose it's really small. I also agree that a first could be another perfect start with B.bags.

Good thanks hun! Hows you? Not so much hiding just so bloody busy at work! I have had a bit of a sneaky Balenciaga spree though :smile: Do you still have your LV Speedy by the way? I was thinking of getting one maybe- gonna check out your pics for size- is yours a 25?

x

yes i still have my LV speedy, i love it i would never sell that one!

i have the dentelle silver speedy, im not sure which one? i think its the middle size one they do

The Mini Twiggy is super hard to find. It's pretty small too. Think of an evening bag with a tad more room in it. As a matter of fact if you do get one, keep in mind that most likely that's what you will use it for, so get a color that would match whatever you wear when you go out.