mini twiggy so cute

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hi all

im stiill trying to find my first bbag, i have fallen in love with the mini twiggy, there is currently one on ebay in a green colour, but i think i would prefer a different colour, where can i get one, if i still can??

how big are they and do any of you have a pic modeling one? i love the chloe mini paddington and im thinking its about the same kind of size??

thankyou x

2. Hey Sheeree. This is a discontinues style as far as I'm aware and I haven't seen very many myself. Ebay would be your best bet for sure

x

3. hello hun how are you, is this where youve been hidding!?

4. You might like the mini classique too, it's like a mini first and is very cute!

It seems like there are a lot of chloe girls here lately:smile:

5. hello, your here as well, now i know why theres no one on the chloe forum, ill reasearch that bag to!! i was after a city but i think its to big for little old me lol

6. The Mini-Classique is very very mini, much smaller than a Baby Paddy.

7. A "first" might also be worth looking at, I think it's a bit smaller than a city but bigger than the mini, I just bought a chocolate one as I too thought the city could be a bit big for me.

8. Yes - why not a First? I find that the First and the Baby Paddy are about the same in terms of carrying capacity - both a bit too small for me. That might mean perfect for you? :P

9. lol yes i prefer smaller bags, i do love the twiggy! so that may be a thought to.i will have a look at the first!
    thanks girls

10. I think a first or regular twiggy would be easier to find in the colour that you want :yes:

IMO though, the city is a great size, it's light and doesn't feel too big, yet it holds enough. I can carry the same things in my twiggy and my city without overloading them, but what I usually carry can fit into a mini paddy most days anyway.

11. THEY ARE ADORABLE! I SEEN A TRUFFLE MINI TWIGGY AND PASSED IT UP? BOY DO I REGRET IT! THEY DON'T HOLD MUCH, BUT ARE THE CUTEST!:tup::yes:

12. Hey BMB! Twiggys are a great size and light as a feather!

13. was it you that sent yours to LMBs? how didi it go?

14. Yes that was me! They did an amazing job!

15. oh thats good, congrats