Bespoke Wine Pebbled Hug Me!

lovebags2

O.G.
Oct 12, 2007
Hi Ladies,

This thread if for a wine pebbled glossy Hug Me ONLY.

Please post here if you are ready to order one in the small, medium or large size. You can state your size and hardware selection. I'm ready to keep my list now. Can you tell that I really REALLY want a large wine HM? hehe

When I get ready to start a list then you know I'm READY.

I'm thinking the delivery date for this wouldn't be until March and if you prefer April then please let me know.

Thanks all!:smile:

Based just on that prada bag, I think the hug me would be super gorgeous. I am not on the list yet, but monitoring with great interest! This is solving my problem, though, wanting the LARGE hug me but not necessarily the milk chocolate, which I'm now committing to in the TME midi.

Long story short, note me as interested, please.

Jen, I'm in for a medium if the group bespoke goes ahead. Exciting stuff! Never been in on a group thing before!

Great. I"m adding your name to my list now.

I hope we receive enough interest in this one. I just KNOW this will be a stunning handbag. I"ve been using my large black glossy HM all week and just LOVE it to pieces!

Jackie is STILL using her large daily and that's since August. There's something about the HM style that doesn't allow you to get tired of wearing it for prolonged use!:smile: