Modeling pictures of Sasha medium duffle?

abandonedimages

:]
O.G.
Mar 11, 2006
Could someone PLEASE post modeling pictures of the Sasha medium duffle? From the website I see the length is 16.5", which is a good length for me. I would really like to see it against a body though in case I would like to hold off and save for the large size! Please post height/weight as well if you dont mind. Thank you so much!

i'm in! i never really gave botkiers a second glance but today i saw one and fell in love.

Sasha001.jpg

Sasha002.jpg

^just fyi this is not patent leather -- it's glossy calfskin that i have never seen before. the flash is making it seem shinier than it is. and please excuse the jammies.

oh and i am 5'1" and weigh about 100 lbs.

My modeling pics are on this thread: http://forum.purseblog.com/botkier/first-botkier-and-an-introduction-394683.html

I'm 5'6'' and plus sized

I actually think the medium is a perfect size in this bag... when you pull the shoulder strap down and secure it around the bottom the bag gets a little smaller and when you want it bigger just use the shoulder strap... I haven't seen the large in person but I think this one is PLENTY big!

A little late on this one, but I attached some pics - I know how helpful they are!
I purchased the Medium size in buttery Italian lambskin on a whim at Bloomies and out of all my high-end designer bags, this has been my go-to bag! It is very light weight and the convertible feature is a plus!
(I am 5'4)

Attachments

• IMG_2436.JPG
    IMG_2436.JPG
    194.8 KB · Views: 320
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    171.3 KB · Views: 310
Thank you so much everyone, these pictures are very helpful! I believe that a medium sasha is in my future now, haha! I dont think large would be necessary since the medium really does seem plenty big!