Modeling pictures of Sasha medium duffle?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Could someone PLEASE post modeling pictures of the Sasha medium duffle? From the website I see the length is 16.5", which is a good length for me. I would really like to see it against a body though in case I would like to hold off and save for the large size! Please post height/weight as well if you dont mind. Thank you so much!

2. Here's mine in black, I'm 5'2, not telling my weight though, LOL!

Attached Files:

3. ^ Thank you so much toni! That is perfect, I am 5'2 as well! For some reason I cant get the picture to enlarge :sad:

4. i'm in! i never really gave botkiers a second glance but today i saw one and fell in love.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. ^just fyi this is not patent leather -- it's glossy calfskin that i have never seen before. the flash is making it seem shinier than it is. and please excuse the jammies.

oh and i am 5'1" and weigh about 100 lbs.

6. My modeling pics are on this thread: http://forum.purseblog.com/botkier/first-botkier-and-an-introduction-394683.html

I'm 5'6'' and plus sized

I actually think the medium is a perfect size in this bag... when you pull the shoulder strap down and secure it around the bottom the bag gets a little smaller and when you want it bigger just use the shoulder strap... I haven't seen the large in person but I think this one is PLENTY big!

7. Love your bag twicks!

8. Sorry for the late response but I'm 5'5". Hope that helps

9. A little late on this one, but I attached some pics - I know how helpful they are!
    I purchased the Medium size in buttery Italian lambskin on a whim at Bloomies and out of all my high-end designer bags, this has been my go-to bag! It is very light weight and the convertible feature is a plus!
    (I am 5'4)

Attached Files:

10. Thank you so much everyone, these pictures are very helpful! I believe that a medium sasha is in my future now, haha! I dont think large would be necessary since the medium really does seem plenty big!