Hermes Atlanta is moving so they sent me a hard hat...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ammietwist

Feb 5, 2006
....to say that they're still open. It's a REAL hard hat!!!!!!!! It's orange, and it says "Hermes Atlanta" on the front. I was confused when I got something from "Hermes Communications" in a larger Fed Ex box, but I sure didn't expect that.

BRAVO to Hermes for some real imagination on letting customers know about the move. I was expecting a nice little card or letter, but this is better. :tup:

They are moving to a stand alone store in Buckhead. I think on Peachtree...

You're correct, meghan. They'll be in a new luxury destination mall in Buckhead eventually - probably this time next year. They go into temporary quarters in Buckhead until then. Their last selling day in the Lenox Square location was this past Saturday. They're packing up, will move everything to a warehouse location, and then the workmen will come in and remove the fixtures and as much of the paneling as possible for a re-install in the temporary space. They should re-open for business around February 10 -12 and will hold their winter sale the third week of February.

Can't wait to get my hard hat, but since they're sending them via FedEx, I'll have to call the big F. and have it re-delivered to my office address, but the inconvenience will be worth it, as an orange Hermes hard hat will be a fun souvenir. (Wonder if an Hermes scarf would look nice tied around it!)

I saw the design for the new store, which looks spectacular, and it will be almost twice the size of the Lenox store and will have two floors. Oh, boy! But, uh, uh, many new temptations, though!

Status
Not open for further replies.