My Small but Rapidly Growing (darned sales) HH Collection

Suzzeee

O.G.
Jul 9, 2007
So, it's been an HH month for sure!!! Three new bags - would have been four if they wouldn't have cancelled my Tamasin!

My first bag ever from HH was my Nomade Drawstring in Bark - love that bag and adore the Paule Marrot lining! This month I added the Nomade Hobo in Fir courtesty of a fab TPF'er, the Ibiza Flight Bag in Smoke (w/ matching Pouch) and I picked up that amazing Lyon in the Bouton 'd Or on Ebay - another Paule Marrot piece. I also have the Celine Cuff in Red (didn't make the pic), the Plum Nomade CP, the Owl CP and the Alfie charm - oops, I also have the Mushroom charm - just remembered that one - darned things are hiding from me;)

Attachments

• HH Jan 2009 RS.jpg
    HH Jan 2009 RS.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 204
  • HH PM RS.jpg
    HH PM RS.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 133
A thing of beauty. Though, your Nomade hobo looks like the darker version Bittersweet. It might be just the lightening. I have the same bag in Bark, but it's much lighter. :confused1:

Hi, suzzeee!!! I'm a big forum reader (aka lurker?) and not so much of a poster, but I recognize you from the BE forum!

WELCOME to HH land !!!!! ;)

I, too, found HH during the after-Thanksgiving sale craziness and the crazines hasn't stopped yet!!!

So, because of those "darned sales", I too have already gone from zero to 6 in a few short weeks.

Enjoy those beautiful HH bags, they give me a different vibe than my BE bags. It feels to me like a bit of a funkier (and American-made?) vibe. Any other cross-dressers (a "BE + HH" cross that is) out there??

Oh, I saw that hobo and was soooo tempted! But I have the Nomad Drawstring in that color. Your bark one is making me quivA :girlsigh: -- I wish I had that color! :drool:

Lovely kollektion, my fRRReNd :tup:

^^^^Hahahahhahaa too funny Sybaryte........yea Suzzeee is a CD too!!

I second Cho on your Nomades Suzzeee...absolutely GORGEOUS......I love that fir color!!

You are on a roll Woman!!