My New Legacy Bag (and others)! Pics!

cupcake

O.G.
May 5, 2006
I bit the bullet and went to Coach last night just to *look* at the new bags. Not surprisingly, I bought one and I also really wanted one of the new Signature Gallery Totes to go with it, too! I love this bag sooo much.

Here's my new Legacy Shoulder Zip:

legacy.jpg

While I am at it, here's the rest of my collection. Notice any trends here?

totes.jpg

flaps.jpg

I need another black bag like I need another hole in my head and I debated on the khaki signature/black leather legacy combo but I couldn't do it!!

Love the new legacy...is it the size of a demi/flap or bigger? Congrats & thanks for sharing.
I think it's slightly larger than a demi flap. My mesurements for the legacy bag are 11"l x 6"h x 3"w which is perfect for me. I can fit my accordion wallet, palm, cell phone, keys, and cosmetic case in with a little room to spare.

Thanks, everyone. It's a great bag. One of the things I love is the HUGE hardware. It's hard to capture it in a photo but all the hardware is oversized.

As promised, here are the pics. I am quite short - 5'1" - so it's going to look a little bigger on me than most people. I included the Diet Coke can as a reference point to show the oversized hardware and I also included a photo of my purse contents so you know what's in there. I love the size of this purse -- not to big and not too small! I have a lot in there and there's room to spare.

Attachments

• legacy1.jpg
    legacy1.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 270
  • legacy2.jpg
    legacy2.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 251
  • legacy5.jpg
    legacy5.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 206
  • legacy6.jpg
    legacy6.jpg