My New Legacy Bag (and others)! Pics!

1. I bit the bullet and went to Coach last night just to *look* at the new bags. Not surprisingly, I bought one and I also really wanted one of the new Signature Gallery Totes to go with it, too! I love this bag sooo much.

Here's my new Legacy Shoulder Zip:

[​IMG]

While I am at it, here's the rest of my collection. Notice any trends here?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I need another black bag like I need another hole in my head and I debated on the khaki signature/black leather legacy combo but I couldn't do it!!

2. congrats on your new bag!

lol. black is always safe ;)

3. It is gorgeous! :biggrin: Congrats!

4. Love the new legacy...is it the size of a demi/flap or bigger? Congrats & thanks for sharing.

5. congrats!! All the bags are gorgeous.

6. You can never go wrong with black. Love your new bag, I was eyeing that one myself (or the next size up) but I got a new LV pochette instead.

7. I think it's slightly larger than a demi flap. My mesurements for the legacy bag are 11"l x 6"h x 3"w which is perfect for me. I can fit my accordion wallet, palm, cell phone, keys, and cosmetic case in with a little room to spare.

Thanks, everyone. It's a great bag. One of the things I love is the HUGE hardware. It's hard to capture it in a photo but all the hardware is oversized.

8. Can you photography yourself with the bag and the items you put into it? I want one in whiskey but afraid it might be too small

9. ^Absolutely! I will take photos and post them when I get home from work.

10. I love that new bag!I hate to sound like a copycat but i also was thinking of getting that myself,definately post more pics!:yes:

11. As promised, here are the pics. I am quite short - 5'1" - so it's going to look a little bigger on me than most people. I included the Diet Coke can as a reference point to show the oversized hardware and I also included a photo of my purse contents so you know what's in there. I love the size of this purse -- not to big and not too small! I have a lot in there and there's room to spare.

legacy1.jpg legacy2.jpg legacy5.jpg legacy6.jpg legacy4.jpg
  12. Thanks for the pics,for some reason I thought the bag was smaller,it looks like a good size. thanks:yes:

13. That's a gorgeous bag!!! I want it!! I thought it would be smaller, too, but that's a perfect size for me!! Congrats!!

14. thanks for the pix!! it's very helpful!!

and congrats on the new bag!!

15. It's gorgeous and it looks great on you! Congrats!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice