I finally got my black J12 w/ diamond markers!!!!

Sep 18, 2006
I have been wanting one for 2 years now! I fell in love with the diamond bezel one, but decided to get the one w/ diamond markers instead because 1) the diamond bezel is much more expensive and 2) I feel this one is more of an 'everyday' watch.

I got it during this past EGC event from Damian at Saks Bala Cynwyd, PA. He is THE BEST!! I was able to get 10% off (opened a Saks card), no tax (shipped as a gift) AND $1000 gift card!!! :yahoo:

DSC01160-1.jpg

DSC01203-1.jpg

DSC01193-1.jpg

DSC01195-1.jpg

Thanks for letting me share my joy! :smile:

Mon, in my first email to Damian, I actually mentioned to him that he was highly recommended by you! :smile: Thank you for recommending him! He is fabulous!

echo_23 and kuromi, thank you so much! :heart:

Mon, in my first email to Damian, I actually mentioned to him that he was highly recommended by you! :smile: Thank you for recommending him! He is fabulous!

echo_23 and kuromi, thank you so much! :heart:

That's so sweet of you to do. I can't say enough nice things about Damian. He helped me buy a new J12 in November during a triple point event and I was able to use the balance of my Saks points towards the purchase PLUS I earned enough points from the watch to earn a $2,500 gift card which should arrive sometime in February.

^^ Wow Mon, that's great!

Damian is awesome! He answered every question I had and replied to every email promptly. He packaged my watch so nicely and even included a thank you card! He asked me to call him when I receive the watch just to make sure I was satisfied with everything... he's so sweet!

Beautylicious and minami, thank you! :flowers: