I finally got my black J12 w/ diamond markers!!!!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have been wanting one for 2 years now! I fell in love with the diamond bezel one, but decided to get the one w/ diamond markers instead because 1) the diamond bezel is much more expensive and 2) I feel this one is more of an 'everyday' watch.

I got it during this past EGC event from Damian at Saks Bala Cynwyd, PA. He is THE BEST!! I was able to get 10% off (opened a Saks card), no tax (shipped as a gift) AND $1000 gift card!!! :yahoo:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for letting me share my joy! :smile:

2. Isn't Damian awesome! That was a crazy good deal!

I have the exact same watch, and you are right it's a great every day watch. Congratulations.

3. WOW! I am so jealous...and so happy for you! It's gorgeous! Congrats!

4. Beautiful , Congrats :biggrin:

5. Mon, in my first email to Damian, I actually mentioned to him that he was highly recommended by you! :smile: Thank you for recommending him! He is fabulous!

echo_23 and kuromi, thank you so much! :heart:

6. It's stunning, congratulations :smile:

7. That's so sweet of you to do. I can't say enough nice things about Damian. He helped me buy a new J12 in November during a triple point event and I was able to use the balance of my Saks points towards the purchase PLUS I earned enough points from the watch to earn a $2,500 gift card which should arrive sometime in February.

8. Congrats on your J12! I love Damian too! :smile:

9. ^^ Wow Mon, that's great!

Damian is awesome! He answered every question I had and replied to every email promptly. He packaged my watch so nicely and even included a thank you card! He asked me to call him when I receive the watch just to make sure I was satisfied with everything... he's so sweet!

Beautylicious and minami, thank you! :flowers:

10. Pretty and a great deal on it - wow!!! Congrats! :yahoo:

11. Congrats on your watch!

12. It's stunning. I am saving up for the same exact J12, I can't wait.

13. That's awesome Michele!

14. So beautiful! Congratulations and wear it in good health!

15. Congrats on your J12, enjoy!