Mahina...which size?

Jan 30, 2006
Ok, so i thought i was finally done but just as always, you think you may be done with handbags for the year and then you find the one that steals your breathe away :girlsigh:..lol

i am in love now with the Mahina:heart::heart:...yes the Mahina. There is just something about her...so captivating.....

But...i am torn on which size to get.
I am hoping to hear your recommendations and see modeling comparison pictures.

I am 5'5 and not petite at all. actually more on the plump size:Push:...lol

Thanking you in advance!!!

I'm also 5' 5" and on the plump side as well. I bought the Mahina L in Noir around December and it's the perfect size for me. I'd tried on the XL and thought it was a little too big. You should go and try on the bag for yourself. It's a big investment, so it's best to see it in person.

In my L I have the insolite,yellow epi agenda ,LV make up bag and hermes picotine and a hermes note book and it is quite heavy...If I got the XL I would just fill it up and with 2 bulging discs that is not an option..!

I got the Mahina L and love it. It's the best bag ever!! It's lightweight and smooshy, so if you like a structured bag, probably not the one for you. I am curious about the XL, when I tried it on at the store, I thought maybe it was too huge, but I still think about it :smile:

Good luck with your decision!

Last edited: