Mahina...which size?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ok, so i thought i was finally done but just as always, you think you may be done with handbags for the year and then you find the one that steals your breathe away :girlsigh:..lol

i am in love now with the Mahina:heart::heart:...yes the Mahina. There is just something about her...so captivating.....

But...i am torn on which size to get.
    I am hoping to hear your recommendations and see modeling comparison pictures.

I am 5'5 and not petite at all. actually more on the plump size:Push:...lol

Thanking you in advance!!!

2. I just got my Mahina L today in Gris Elephant and I am in LOVE...!I am 5'8 and I think It is a big bag .....Have you tried any on...?

3. Large is the best size

4. i have yet to try one one. planning a trip this week. hopefully i will get to play and see what size is best.

is it a heavy bag?

5. oh, thank you for your response beljwl :flowers:

6. I agree. :tup:

7. I'm also 5' 5" and on the plump side as well. I bought the Mahina L in Noir around December and it's the perfect size for me. I'd tried on the XL and thought it was a little too big. You should go and try on the bag for yourself. It's a big investment, so it's best to see it in person.

8. I'm 5'6" and have the L. It's the perfect size IMO.

9. I am 5'6", always wear heels & prefer the XL! My real favourite is the gris XXL!

10. In my L I have the insolite,yellow epi agenda ,LV make up bag and hermes picotine and a hermes note book and it is quite heavy...If I got the XL I would just fill it up and with 2 bulging discs that is not an option..!

11. I'm 5'5" and thin/average (112 lbs) -- I have the L -- it's big but not in a bad way -- the XL was overwhelming on me.

12. I agree about the L!

13. I think the L is the perfect size! You should def. try them on though if you think you'll have doubts!

No, I don't think the L is.

Good Luck deciding!

14. #14 Jan 17, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2009
    I got the Mahina L and love it. It's the best bag ever!! It's lightweight and smooshy, so if you like a structured bag, probably not the one for you. I am curious about the XL, when I tried it on at the store, I thought maybe it was too huge, but I still think about it :smile:

Good luck with your decision!

15. I love the XL!