should i exchange 2nd galliera or am im being too picky?!?!

crisellie

Dec 17, 2008
ok, so the first galliera gm i got i had to exchange due to the screw/pin coming out...happened in the middle of the store while trying to handle my doggie..not to easy finding a screw/pin like that..lol...well this morning i just received my new one...everything looked perfect at first but then..!!!! i noticed on the bottom of the back side theres like extra material which is hanging beyond the seam..doesnt look right at all...is this a defect? should i keep it? do you think the sa will think im crazy? mind yall, i have to ship out to texas where i bought it and im in north carolina ...no lv here in this state...what do yall recommend??? thanks for yalls help!!!!!

Attachments

• 0115090812.jpg
    0115090812.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 262
attachment.php

i just checked mine and it doesn't look like this....

and i'm sure it'll bug you forever!!! i think you should exchange it, why not, it is an expensive bag --- you need to be happy!! =)

Definitely exchange it. How could it pass quality control being like that? :confused1: I wonder what's up with LV nowadays. There are so many issues with the quality of their products. :shrugs:

You should be fully satisfied, so you should exchange it out. If it's me, that'll be something that bothers me everytime and I know for sure it'll keep me from enjoying the bag. BTW, if you're in NC and near Charlotte or Raleigh, you should just run by there, so you could inspect the bag before you leave the store. I've done that before and they don't even question me at all. Actually, the ladies in Charlotte store are very sweet.

omg, i had no idea that there were lv in charlotte and raleigh...ill definately be doing that instead...its a 2hr drive but id rather drive and check it out myself then to mail it and wait for another one..thanks!!!!!

It clearly bothers you a lot and others have said that their's doesn't look like that so I'd exchange it again. You should also inspect the new one completely before you take it home so you can really make sure that it doesn't have anything wrong that will bother you again :tup:

Return it!! I get so frustrated with things like this. Call 866-vuitton if you have to.. tell them what happened and that you want a brand spankin new one ASAP! Good luck to you.