I got the LAST Berry bracelet!

HeatherMarie18

Speedy Crazy
Mar 27, 2006
This afternoon I went to the new LV boutique inside the Saks in the Prudential Center in Boston to look around - I heard that they had Inclusion bracelets before anyone else in the area... and they did!

I was told that I bought that last Berry Inclusion bracelet currently available in the country. :yahoo: I want the White as well, so I gave the SA my name and number so he could call me when it's in.

I also went to the full-sized LV boutique at Copley Place to pick up my Groom Cles I had on hold. I wasn't totally in love with it in person, so I didn't buy it... but now I regret it! I really want to go back tomorrow and pick it up. What should I do?

Here's my Berry bracelet:

inclusionberry.jpg

inclusionberry2.jpg

...and here's my Inclusion collection :wlae:

inclusionstack.jpg

Very nice :smile:

This afternoon I went to the new LV boutique inside the Saks in the Prudential Center in Boston to look around - I heard that they had Inclusion bracelets before anyone else in the area... and they did!

I was told that I bought that last Berry Inclusion bracelet currently available in the country. :yahoo: I want the White as well, so I gave the SA my name and number so he could call me when it's in.

I also went to the full-sized LV boutique at Copley Place to pick up my Groom Cles I had on hold. I wasn't totally in love with it in person, so I didn't buy it... but now I regret it! I really want to go back tomorrow and pick it up. What should I do?

Here's my Berry bracelet:

inclusionberry.jpg

inclusionberry2.jpg

...and here's my Inclusion collection :wlae:

inclusionstack.jpg

Oh wow - I was at the Copley store this afternoon to pick up my Groom Cles too! If you do want the Groom Cles, you should call them ASAP - my SA told me that they were almost completely sold out of the Groom line (I think she said they only had 3 items left - not sure if that is true, it seemed like they had more than that).

And pretty bracelet too, I love the color!

Yay, congrats on getting the last one, it's so pretty :yes:

So there'll be no berry inclusion bracelets sold on elux or will they get more in later?

I think that the SA meant that I got the last one that was available for sale right now, but they'll definitely be getting more in soon. I'm assuming that elux will get them, too! :yes:

elux is getting them at the end of sept and begg on october.
so far I have collected the pink PM, pink GM, yellow PM and yellow GM and beige GM and black GM...I have the beige/black/berry/white PM to go and if its avail the berry and white GM....I love these bracelets.