Lindsay vs Lily

MichSalazar

Mar 4, 2008
So what do you girls think... Lindsay vs. Lily. I have a black lily, I love her but don't use her that much. I don't have a Lindsay and am currently looking for a grey one.

What are your feeling btw the two? I think I might like the Lindsay better... but then again I don't have one to compare them. Thoughts?!?!

i was aiming to get a lily too when it started to
arrive in the outlets but never got the chance to
buy one :sad: now that the lindsay has been going on a very
good deal at the outlets,i eventually bought one in TEAL!!

IMHO,lindsay looks more professional since im planning to
use her for work after graduating :smile:

I have both and :heart: them both. They are such different style bags, so I can't say which I prefer. Although Lily is my HG bag :love:!
DSCN3351-1.jpg

DSCN3864.jpg

^^SORRY ABOUT THE DIRTY MIRROR

Last edited:
I have them both, too, and really prefer the Lindsay. Lily is a HEAVY bag to me - almost unwearable heavy. Im usually ok with fairly heavy bags, but something about this bag plus the kind of bulky shape of it, make it difficult for me to carry for any length of time. Its my "stand around and look good" bag. Lindsay is fairly heavy too and the straps slip off the shoulder alot, but its still more manageable, to me anyway, than Lily. Lookswise, they are both gorgeous, so you really cant go wrong either way.

I have both and agree with all the points made by everyone. For me, Lily is better because there is just WAY too much slippage from my Lindsay. As much as I love her, I haven't taken off the tags because I don't know if I can actually live with it...it is very annoying and happens constantly so I'd have to carry her on my arm/hand...and I am SO not a hold your bag in your arm/hand type person. I much prefer to wear my bags on my shoulder or (ideally for me) cross body. HTH!

^^For me the Lindsay has the bad slippage, I think mostly because of the leather which is very smooth and has no "grip." I have no problem with the Lily slipping off my shoulder...she's so heavy, she ain't going anywhere, lol!

what a good question I have both as well Lily is so pretty and so is my teal lindsay. for me I like lindsay better. I was going to sell lily then I took her out and looked at her she's so prettty I can't let her go. I have liked both since they were full price. both are high quality. Lindsay gets more looks than my lilly but then again I got the teal. argh ok so everyone is right above these are 2 really nice bags. I hand carry both but can throw both over a shoulder when needed :O)

I have both and agree with all the points made by everyone. For me, Lily is better because there is just WAY too much slippage from my Lindsay. As much as I love her, I haven't taken off the tags because I don't know if I can actually live with it...it is very annoying and happens constantly so I'd have to carry her on my arm/hand...and I am SO not a hold your bag in your arm/hand type person. I much prefer to wear my bags on my shoulder or (ideally for me) cross body. HTH!

I have to agree. The tags are still on both of my Lindsays for the same reason, and because I can't decide which color I want if I decide to keep a Lindsay. I love my Lilys!