my FIRST mbmj bag!!!!!!

j0vena

Dec 2, 2007
i returned the green one i had because it hurt my eyes after a while and havent even worn it once and didnt really match with my wardrobe, but this one's a keeper! :heart:
im gonna wear her every day. :drool:

does anyone else have it? how do you make it look more inflated/bigger cuz it's reallllyyyyy flat and the bag is huuuge. (im used to my coach capacity wristlet lol)

12082998_black_patent.jpg

Totally Turnlock Patent Faridah

i'd take pictures of it, but i cant find my cam usb cord. :/

congrats!!! i think quite a few ladies have this bag and may be able to offer advice. it's a gorgeous bag and i think it looks awesome stuffed or flat! :yes:

Congratulations!! The Faridah is immensely popular, and for good reason. The only way I can think of to fluff it out, besides stuffing it with tissue, is to store a lot of stuff in it. I don't think there's any real way to break it in so that it looks fuller, KWIM? The patent is pretty stiff, so even with a lot of use I don't see it budging all that much. But like Dawn said, I think it looks good either way! :yes:

You were lucky, it seems you cant get them anywhere in the UK, and USA company's wont ship :sad:...:drool: Enjoy you bag.....l may have to search evilbay LOL X

it's just so stiff, huuuge and freeeeeeaking shiny, and someone said it didnt look like it was worth over $50. i hope that was just jealousy talking, or not. :/ but i love having a black marc bag. lol.

it's lovely! I fill out my bags by carrying around reusable tote bags--I stuff them into the corners to make the bag hold it's shape better--and then i have them handy for when i need to use them.