my FIRST mbmj bag!!!!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i returned the green one i had because it hurt my eyes after a while and havent even worn it once and didnt really match with my wardrobe, but this one's a keeper! :heart:
    im gonna wear her every day. :drool:

does anyone else have it? how do you make it look more inflated/bigger cuz it's reallllyyyyy flat and the bag is huuuge. (im used to my coach capacity wristlet lol)

[​IMG]
    Totally Turnlock Patent Faridah

i'd take pictures of it, but i cant find my cam usb cord. :/

2. congrats!!! i think quite a few ladies have this bag and may be able to offer advice. it's a gorgeous bag and i think it looks awesome stuffed or flat! :yes:

3. i just realized that it's freakishly shiny. :sad: :sad: :sad: lol

4. Congratulations!! The Faridah is immensely popular, and for good reason. The only way I can think of to fluff it out, besides stuffing it with tissue, is to store a lot of stuff in it. I don't think there's any real way to break it in so that it looks fuller, KWIM? The patent is pretty stiff, so even with a lot of use I don't see it budging all that much. But like Dawn said, I think it looks good either way! :yes:

5. :lol: And of course it's freakishly shiny! Have you seen the red version? It's crazy!

6. :drool: i :heart: it!..congrats

7. #7 Jan 13, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2009
    l love this bag, my sis and l wanted it, but sold out UK...any ideas????.TIA :smile:

8. i got the last one at nordstrom, they have it on eluxury.com and shopbop.com, i got it cuz someone exchanged it for a different bag yesterday and i bought it today. lol

9. You were lucky, it seems you cant get them anywhere in the UK, and USA company's wont ship :sad:...:drool: Enjoy you bag.....l may have to search evilbay LOL X

10. it's just so stiff, huuuge and freeeeeeaking shiny, and someone said it didnt look like it was worth over $50. i hope that was just jealousy talking, or not. :/ but i love having a black marc bag. lol.

11. Thanks shopbop, might ship..he he bless you x

12. Oh psh. They don't know what they're talking about. :P

13. it's lovely! I fill out my bags by carrying around reusable tote bags--I stuff them into the corners to make the bag hold it's shape better--and then i have them handy for when i need to use them.

14. good idea!! :tup:

15. I love the black patent shiny! congrats on a great looking bag