Heroes?

I SAW IT!! I like the pilot episode!!! I thought Ali Larter's (Nikki) ability is pretty cool, I want to see more of it though.

The Japanese guy (Hiro) is so funny!!!! YATTA~~~~~:yahoo:

I SAW IT!! I like the pilot episode!!! I thought Ali Larter's (Nikki) ability is pretty cool, I want to see more of it though.

The Japanese guy (Hiro) is so funny!!!! YATTA~~~~~:yahoo:

I loved Hiro (haha fantastic name). The ending of his little story line for the premier was so cute! I just wanted to give him a hug.

Nikki is neat. The bf and I are trying to figure out what exactly her ability is.

I loved Hiro (haha fantastic name). The ending of his little story line for the premier was so cute! I just wanted to give him a hug.

Me too!! He comes across as very likeable and very innocent. I cheered for him when he managed to bend space and time.:yes:

Nikki is neat. The bf and I are trying to figure out what exactly her ability is.[/quote]

I think Nikki's ability has something to do with her shadow/reflection. I guess she has a violent (and probably very strong) alter-ego or other self that separates from her when she is in danger in order to protect her?

I liked the show. Looking forward to seeing what happens when everyone truly realizes their abilities and what the bad guy/cheerleader's father is up to.

Very minor thing that bugged me was that Hiro's friend had a non-native japanese accent. and did any other j-poppers notice Puffy's "Asia no Junshin" playing in the background?