Heroes?

1. Did anyone else watch the series premier of Heroes last night? NBC.com - Heroes

I watched it, and really liked it. It reminds me of a combination of Xmen and Lost. Definitely will keep watching it, so I hope it gets picked up.

Anyone else watch it?

2. I SAW IT!! I like the pilot episode!!! I thought Ali Larter's (Nikki) ability is pretty cool, I want to see more of it though.

The Japanese guy (Hiro) is so funny!!!! YATTA~~~~~:yahoo:

3. I'm watching tonight...they are showing the pilot again. From the previews & reviews it sounds like a great entertaining show.

4. I loved Hiro (haha fantastic name). The ending of his little story line for the premier was so cute! I just wanted to give him a hug.

Nikki is neat. The bf and I are trying to figure out what exactly her ability is.

5. I loved this show!!!!Cant wait for the next episode..I liked all the characters too!

6. Yeah...what IS her ability? Anyone figure it out yet?

7. I watched it last night and loved it too! I would sooooooo love to have Hiro's ability! MAN! IMO he has the best one so far.

8. Me too!! He comes across as very likeable and very innocent. I cheered for him when he managed to bend space and time.:yes:

Nikki is neat. The bf and I are trying to figure out what exactly her ability is.[/quote]

I think Nikki's ability has something to do with her shadow/reflection. I guess she has a violent (and probably very strong) alter-ego or other self that separates from her when she is in danger in order to protect her?

9. I want to have Claire's ability. She's indestructible.

10. I think the next episode is going to introduce the rest of the characters, including the policeman who can hear ppl's thoughts.:yes:

11. I can't wait to see the next episode! I agree it's like Lost, X-men, The 4400...which is great because I love those shows too :biggrin:

12. I liked the show. Looking forward to seeing what happens when everyone truly realizes their abilities and what the bad guy/cheerleader's father is up to.

Very minor thing that bugged me was that Hiro's friend had a non-native japanese accent. and did any other j-poppers notice Puffy's "Asia no Junshin" playing in the background?

13. It sounds great so far!

14. This show is so good so far! I'm definitely sucked in.

15. I love it also! I am excited to see where this is going!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice