GM Shawl Passementerie

LailaT

Bruno good boy
O.G.
Jul 14, 2008
Hi everyone,

I've done my searches on the threads and found out that members have the lovely Passementerie shawl in a few colorways. I am hopeful to see pictures posted of the remaining colorways, as I recall one in what I thought was a darker than natural background (a very warm beige) with some of the tassles in a warm (not bright) rose, possibly rose indienne?

sorry i am not familiar with the proper color names and titles. but in addition to:

black/red
natural/cognac
purple

does anyone have other Passementerie shawl colors?

TIA :smile:

Here is a picture of my Passementerie in vieux rose/corail/violine...
IMG_1515.jpg

IMG_1517.jpg

Laila : i have the black and it's so easy to use on any outfit !!
i recall (Nov-Dec ish of 2008) hermes.com having both the beige(?) and orange colourways. Perhaps you can check the stock online (US, UK and AUS)
:smile:

thank you so much tesi, LuxuryinWichita, and toscaong! I haven't seen the orange -- might you have a picture of yours, tesi? I've checked US and Europe hermes.com and all Passementerie shawls are gone. I'll try AU next!
thanks again for all the help ladies :tender:

thank you so much tesi, LuxuryinWichita, and toscaong! I haven't seen the orange -- might you have a picture of yours, tesi? I've checked US and Europe hermes.com and all Passementerie shawls are gone. I'll try AU next!
thanks again for all the help ladies :tender:

will post picture of the orange once the teenagers get home-it is gorgeous, but i do like bright and bold. maybe that's why i'm now a redhead???

What does the natural look like? I saw one yesterday @ the Dallas H.....the background was more of a oatmeal color with the tassels being in the pink colors. :confused1:
that's the exact one i am looking for! how do i identify it? cuz it's neither colorway 04 nor 05. oh wow, maybe i should call Dallas???