Just when I said its time to stop after Red 09C...

ilovecocohanel

Hermes Addict
O.G.
Feb 18, 2008
I got a great deal for the New Beige 09C Jumbo Caviar.
2k for a bag which is 2800 after taxes.

I saw it whilst buying the Red 09C, but thought, I better stop. I guess with such a good deal, who can resist right?

Do you like it as much as I do? Its a nude colour. Very classy and can go with anything I reckon.

Not from a department store.
I know someone who has ALOT of Giftcards and sold this brand new beauty to me for 2k.

Yes, it is with gold hardware.

It should reach me in a week or 10 days. Will post pics when I receive it!

Well, that's a good deal, but only if you really loved the bag, KWIM, because 2k is still 2k! :P It's really pretty and you did great!! :smile: I have the "old" beige and older light beige from '05 (it's really cream), and both work well for me, so I passed this new light beige by! :smile:

WOW, what a great deal if its brand new! I bought the new beige and the shade exceeded my expectations IRL. Such a soft peachy neutral beige. The GHW really compliments this color. Congrats!

Well, that's a good deal, but only if you really loved the bag, KWIM, because 2k is still 2k! :P It's really pretty and you did great!! :smile: I have the "old" beige and older light beige from '05 (it's really cream), and both work well for me, so I passed this new light beige by! :smile:

LOL! Minal you are right. 2k is still 2k.
I love the bag.
As I mentioned, saw it whilst purchasing the Red 09C.
Couldn't spend another 2800 for a bag!
But when I came across this deal, too good to let it go!:smile:

^Haha! :P I kept telling myself that today when I was tempted to get the navy caviar Jumbo... even with a GC, it would have been 2K! :sweatdrop: Plus, I'm holding out for what I hope is my dream bright blue from Spring Act 1. :smile: I'm so glad you got it for a great deal... your friend really hooked you up!! :nuts: :smile: Enjoy it!! :love:

^Haha! :P I kept telling myself that today when I was tempted to get the navy caviar Jumbo... even with a GC, it would have been 2K! :sweatdrop: Plus, I'm holding out for what I hope is my dream bright blue from Spring Act 1. :smile: I'm so glad you got it for a great deal... your friend really hooked you up!! :nuts: :smile: Enjoy it!! :love:

Thanks Minal:smile:
S/S is going to be bad!
Fuschia, Blue (Bright I hope)
and Silver Lambskin with Gold Hardware are all amazing.

I hope the Fuschia is HOT PINK and not STRAWBERRY.
DEEP SATURATED HOT PINK.