• Sabrina in Black... Brass HW or maybe SW

• Sabrina in Espresso

• Julianne in Magenta

• Julianne in Teal

• Julianne in Black

Results are only viewable after voting.
Aug 2, 2006
HI GIRLS,
I sold one of my bags and now have some $$$ to burn (lol)
I am wanting a Large Sabrina or the Julianne, thats going to be a tough one.
I am wanting the Teal, Black , or wait on Gray in the Sabrina... thought about espresso as well.
Julianne I would want a Black, Magenta or Teal.
My first :heart: would be the Sabrina in Teal..I know that the Teal is all gone so that may be out of reach :crybaby: There are a few on *bay but wow they are going high and I only have 400 plus a little to spend.
Can you girls help me out? Help me pick a Gorgeous bag so I can stop this cash from burning my hand so bad :roflmfao:

I would either hunt for a large sabrina in teal or else get a julianne in teal... might as well spend the $ on something you really want, even if you have to pay a little extra more... its always worth it in the long wrong! I myself would choose the teal color as well! :tup: Good Luck deciding!

I am a little biased...I voted for the magenta Julianne...it's such an awesome color and I love the shape of the bag so much! Good luck deciding...I absolutely LOVE all of the possible choices, so you'll do great no matter what!

My first inclination was to vote for the Magenta Julianne only because I want it so bad :P but then I saw that the OPs first choice is a teal Sabrina and since they are hard to find I went with the teal Julianne...all of the six choices are great bags so it's a win win win win win win situation ;)