Is it possible to get too caught up in all the Roses/Graffiti hype?

pitarylg

O.G.
Feb 22, 2008
Prior to the release of all of these beautiful things, I had pretty much decided that I was only going to get the Roses NF MM and a pochette (which I did and am very happy). However, after seeing everyone's pictures, I feel like I am missing out on the speedy roses and pink graffiti Neverfull GM and I must somehow fund those! I am contemplating selling off bags I haven't even carried in order to purchase! Why am I feeling like this? I feel kind of piggish and wonder if I am the only one who feels like I am getting too caught up in this hype. Also, was anyone else slightly down that they paid sales tax and came home and saw their purchases on eLuxury? Even my sister said it took the wind out of her sail. Oh well, I need to spend less time on the computer!

i know what you mean i'm really trying to stay strong and not buy anything else till the graffiti zippy. But one minute i'm thinking about the shirt, the next i'm things of ways to fund the sarong to wear as a scarf. I really wanna just go buy it all, but i cant xp.

Just be happy with what you have and avoid elux & LV online until at least the graffiti nationwide launch. Give yourself some time to decide if you really want something else.

I am very happy with what I bought, but I find myself lurking on elux and LV website debating whether to buy more. I plan on waiting though b/c I am sure there is going to be a graffiti accessory that I will want - like the zippy.

I've pretty much made up my mind of what I'm going to buy and not overbuy something that the excitement will only last for one season. I'd ordered the Rose Pochette and Scarf. I will be buying the Pink Graffiti Speedy and Zippy Coin Purse. I think one should have at least one item from this LE.

Yeah, I think I get caught up in the hype...and it's not just limited to this collection! LOL

I had no intentions of buying anything from the graffiti line but after seeing several pics over the last couple of days, I've been mulling over buying a zippy coin wallet.

I too have stuck to what I was orginally going to purchase which is only from the graffiti range .. the roses is cute but doesn't suit my style. I can't wait for graffiti to launch:tup:

Well, if you're not carrying some bags.. then there's no harm to sell them for something you like more.

I love these lines; however, it's not in my budget. I'll just admire them from afar, sometimes, that's what you have to do.

I know what I can afford and what I cant I have house, car ,bills and am single and make less then 90k a yr. So I cannot buy all. So I say no LE for me. But I love that Kalahari GM coming but I know 3400 for a bag is really out of my range. I need to pay bills. Bills bills bills

So I do not get caught up, I still like to see what others have but everyone spends money different and I know many on here are very wealthy.