Is it possible to get too caught up in all the Roses/Graffiti hype?

I've only bought the pochette, but can see how people get caught up, I think the more you look at it here, the more it can grow on you.... I showed a friend pictures today, and she said it looks like a floral doona cover for a bed LOL - each to their own, I think it's a bit too day-glo for me in a bag, a pochette is just enough. I might get a pink or orange zippy coin purse but that's it from the graffiti range, I'm more into classic styles.

If I were you and you haven't used the items that you bought at the boutique, why not repurchase on elux and then return those to the store. No harm in that and in the state of NJ a Neverfull and Pochette alone would put $154 back in your pocket. I say it is worth it.

And, yes it is possible to get caught up in the hype. Buy it if you love it and are going to use it. Think carefully.

I was very decided on getting the Roses Neverfull and a Graffiti Keepall and the Bandana set in Graffiti. After seeing all the pictures and posts about this on tPF I'm now drooling over several other items that I consider "must haves". Today I sat down and did the math and figured that I need to get real. I can't really justify buying a ton of LV at the moment, we're moving into a new, bigger house shortly and we'll need to spend money on a new kitchen and some furniture.

So...to answer your question: Yes, I think it's possible to get too caught up in all the Roses/Graffiti hype. After all, it's a HYPE...;)

Yes, it's definitely possible to get caught up in the hype. I have been drooling over all the new items, especially the rose scarf. It's just so pretty but I can't imagine myself actually using it............but yet, I want it!!!! I need to save money and buy other things for my home so I'll just keep telling myself that until it all dies down.