If you could choose only one Hermes

Baby Rose Glazed Porosus Croc Sellier Kelly with Rose Gold Hardware and Intese Pink Diamonds

Not my absolute favorite bag but it is the holy grail bag and a bag that I can still look good carrying when at 90+ ... The other choice would've been Fuchsia Glazed Porosus Croc JPG Birkin with Rose Gold and Intense Pink Diamonds but something like that will look ridiculous on me after several decades

35cm Graphite Shiny Croc Niloticus Birkin with PH. As for why, it's lux, timeless, heirloom-worthy, and the size, color, and hardware work well for me. :love:

It is very interesting that some of you are picking dream bags that you really couldn't use on a daily basis, at least not unless you had the bodyguard and the limo. I guess you will be wearing your 6 inch Manolos or Louboutins with it:P :P

Ack I can't choose one lol!! Well...one kelly, one birkin, and one plume....the kelly for the timeless and ladylike qualities; the birkin for style and ease of use; and the plume for overall shape with secure zip; leathers ostrich/chevre/chamonix;