Prada; a new obession; nylon is awesome!!

Bagluvluv

ALMA HUNTER
O.G.
Aug 16, 2006
So...I am an LV collector...the Damier line...but I bought 1 or 2 Pradas and then....

:yahoo: Especially the Nylon, it is so comfortable, the colors are so great! I usually dont do lighter colors...but...their Malva, Fuxia, Mandarino.....is lovely...goes with everything! I never knew that the Nylon bags were so durable yet so easy to carry yet so chic!!!! I havent carried my Lvs in a month now.....oh boy...no wonder everyone around me have at least 10 Pradas in their collection...I used to scratch my head at it.....

They have unique bags like the leather one with an unbrella that detaches with leather straps (so cute)..it is lovely...and one that folds into a leather casing that is attached at the bottom of the bag...its really genius!!...

My husbands like..."Uh oh..." :lol: I agree...:yes: Just had to share.....:shame:

Yes, I agree. The nylon Pradas are very durable and practical, I usually use mine on rainy days and it still comes out looking fabulous! Congrats on your new Pradas!

i need one that would be able to carry my books and other stuff. so prada nylon would be the best bag to use for Uni? i just have to choose which style... any recommendations?

thanks for all your posts... :flowers: