lilac flap bag

^^^I know~ I've never seen one in lilac! I love lilac (purple) so much! I wish she posted a picture of it on her shoulder so I can see how it looks! I just don't want to buy it and not use it! I will think but if someone else wants it BID and take me out of my misery!

Beautiful! That leather looks amazing and the color is great too! Somebody get it! It seems like a very useful bag overall; you can wear is messenger style or just over the shoulder.

^^^I know~ I've never seen one in lilac! I love lilac (purple) so much! I wish she posted a picture of it on her shoulder so I can see how it looks! I just don't want to buy it and not use it! I will think but if someone else wants it BID and take me out of my misery!

That's my auction, ladies! :idea: Thanks for the comments ~ it is a beautiful bag. If we weren't headed to Vegas next month, I wouldn't be selling her.......

I'll put up a picture wearing it later ~ I'm home alone right now. :Push:

Hey Zacorey ~ and anyone else who's curious how it looks on.....

Please pardon the outfit ~ I have not left my house today! And please excuse the one thumb nail that's painted. (I'm trying to decide on a color):roflmfao:

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I just add that a) the shoulder strap is adjustable by several inches; and b) the bag is really, really useful and just an incredible pleasure to use.:yes: (I have Freetoes to thank for mine - I saw pics of hers and fell in love. Though mine is brown, of course...:P)

Can I just add that a) the shoulder strap is adjustable by several inches; and b) the bag is really, really useful and just an incredible pleasure to use.:yes: (I have Freetoes to thank for mine - I saw pics of hers and fell in love. Though mine is brown, of course...:P)

Are you still loving yours? :P

Thanks for pointing that out about the strap ~ I forgot to mention that.

I wish I could have found a flap style in brown too. I'm partial to brown ~ is yours this color?

Last edited by a moderator: