Have you guys ever carried the beauty cases like a clutch?

aarti

T&co state of mind..
Nov 11, 2005
Always in the description on the beauty cases say that they can also be used as a clutch. Have you done this before?

40247_B4MC_d2.jpg

Thanks Shellbell! Appreciate it. If I opt for this instead of the bag, then I could also use this with my incoming messenger which would be another plus.

Purplekitty, I wasn't interested personally before with the beauty cases, but with the stripes, and it not saying coach basically I really like the idea!

yeah and cheaper, the zoe clutch is cute, but to me its unpractical for the price and size when you could get the same print cheaper and more roomy.

I use my large cosmetics case as my little "gym" bag so I don't have to mess with a locker. It fits my keys, Sidekick, drivers license and debit card:smile:

It is a great thing to use it for IMHO :smile:

Oh yeah..I do all the time..We spend every weekend during the summer on our boat..If I'm in a hurry in the a.m. (which is always the case!) I'll throw some cash, my cell phone, my lipstick etc in a case I bought a few years ago...and just carry it in my hand or slip it in my jacket pocket to go to breakfast...Works great and isn't cumbersome....I hate to lug a purse around the marina when it's so hot out! :heart: Emmy

it holds a lot, plus it has a pocket. but i don't use a regular wallet...i should have made that a bit more clear. i use my damier cles and a mini skinny as a wallet.

here are some pics...

Attachments

• beautycasein.jpg
    beautycasein.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 45
  • beautycaseinside.jpg
    beautycaseinside.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 42