A little help, please?

madamefifi

cat hoarder
O.G.
Aug 23, 2006
Well, I am ready to branch out into damier and I can't decide between the ribera mini and the brera. I'm leaning towards the ribera. Any suggestions? Thanks!

PS I also like the ribera mm and the duomo...and the marais...and the sarria miniand the triana...and the oh somebody stop me!!

I love(d) the Duomo, but you should make sure you definately love the size.. I ordered it and found it to make me look like I was carrying a suitcase. Kinda broke my heart when I sent it back. Have you gone to see them IRL? I love the Ribera mini (although I have yet to own it.. it's on my list)

I love(d) the Duomo, but you should make sure you definately love the size.. I ordered it and found it to make me look like I was carrying a suitcase. Kinda broke my heart when I sent it back. Have you gone to see them IRL? I love the Ribera mini (although I have yet to own it.. it's on my list)

I haven't seen any of them IRL, just on elux and in the catalogue. I know the duomo will be too big, I just like it. But I think you're right, I need to haul my lazy butt to the LV store and check 'em all out in person. Which could be verrrrry dangerous.

I haven't seen any of them IRL, just on elux and in the catalogue. I know the duomo will be too big, I just like it. But I think you're right, I need to haul my lazy butt to the LV store and check 'em all out in person. Which could be verrrrry dangerous.

LOL!! yes, extremely dangerous. :angel: :sweatdrop:
But the Duomo is extremely beautiful (in my opinion). Had it been just a wee bit smaller I would have definately kept it! The structure, the lines... :drool:
GAH! Must Stop!! :noggin: