A little help, please?

1. Well, I am ready to branch out into damier and I can't decide between the ribera mini and the brera. I'm leaning towards the ribera. Any suggestions? Thanks!

PS I also like the ribera mm and the duomo...and the marais...and the sarria miniand the triana...and the oh somebody stop me!!

2. ughhh....lol....I like the Marais....

3. I love the duomo!

4. i like the ribera mini... it's super cute.

5. I'm SO happy with my Saleya PM :smile:

6. I love(d) the Duomo, but you should make sure you definately love the size.. I ordered it and found it to make me look like I was carrying a suitcase. Kinda broke my heart when I sent it back. Have you gone to see them IRL? I love the Ribera mini (although I have yet to own it.. it's on my list)

7. Hmmm.....ribera or duomo. Both are hot!

8. A great decision no matter what you get. My vote is for the duomo!

9. I haven't seen any of them IRL, just on elux and in the catalogue. I know the duomo will be too big, I just like it. But I think you're right, I need to haul my lazy butt to the LV store and check 'em all out in person. Which could be verrrrry dangerous.

10. LOL!! yes, extremely dangerous. :angel: :sweatdrop:
    But the Duomo is extremely beautiful (in my opinion). Had it been just a wee bit smaller I would have definately kept it! The structure, the lines... :drool:
    GAH! Must Stop!! :noggin:

11. i like the damier ribera mini... gorgeous!

12. Duomo!!!

13. i like the Duomo best :love:

14. I love my Saleya...and I saw a Ribera IRL for the first time yesterday - wow! Have fun choosing!

15. Duomo, Brera, and Saleya vote here!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice