Shortening My List

koukanamiya

It is what it is
May 25, 2006
Ok, I think I've figured out how to narrow down my to-get list. For all the ostrich bags tht I want in colors other than fuchsia, instead of getting bags ... I will try to get them in small accessories instead ... I think that shorten my list by a whole lot ...

Now, does anyone know whether small leather goods in come in saffron ostrich and cobalt blue ostrich? TIA:flowers:

K, you're too funny. but that's a great idea. you've got your ostrich fix on a daily basis with all their small leather goods in that skin.

re : question on safron and cobalt blue? i dunno know....

I didn't think I'd be too crazy about saffron in ostrich until I saw one! Frankly, Kou, I'd get some bags in the saffron and cobalt to break up the pink (even though, of course, fuchsia is beautiful and your favorite.)

I didn't think I'd be too crazy about saffron in ostrich until I saw one! Frankly, Kou, I'd get some bags in the saffron and cobalt to break up the pink (even though, of course, fuchsia is beautiful and your favorite.)

GT, you're such an enabler:P ! Hehehe, ok I guess saffron ostrich Plume Elan is back in the running, so is the Cobalt Blue Ostrich Trim.