Important Announcement - READ ME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh geez..:sad: I'm sorry to hear this has happened Vlad & Megs. I never even seen that thread....

I hope everything works out, and this doesn't happen again. You guys, and all the mods work so hard to provide such an awesome site for everyone's #1 love: bags.

Crossing fingers that everything is resolved ASAP!!:yes:

:flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Vlad and Megs you guys have my support! You have worked so hard and gone out of your way so many times for this forum and I definitely appreciate all your hard work!

Oh, I forgot to mention that I am sorry about all the mishap...people do things that I wouldn't even dream of doing...and, for that, I am sorry! I am sorry that you & Megs EVEN had to deal with any of it!
K

Yikes. I had no idea this had happened until I read about it last night. It was very inappropriate to drag tPF into a personal dispute with a retailer. I hope everything turns out okay for tFP. You guys have my full support.

I am sorry to hear that the forum you both created as a resource for people has turned into this. It has been a valuable resource for me and I am sure thousands of others. As for the petty people trying to throw tPF into their "letters"...they need to develop a backbone and go into disputes and arguments with the evidence they have and their logic and NOT hid behind a name....so so so so stupid. So sorry this happened!

oh my.....i never even saw that thread. I missed it all. But Vlad and Megs, know that you have my support.
This is such a wonderful growing community, sad to even think anyone would consider using it for personal gain.

The only email I sent Bloomies is how disappointed I was that my bags were cancelled, I didn't use tPF name at all. I would'nt do that. Just wanted to let everyone (especially Vlad and Megs) know that. This place is the best!!

You are right Vlad ad Megs. I think we all got a little carried away. My sincerest apologies for the tone of the entire thread. We did not mean to cause any harm. It was the group effect that got us a little riled up. I am sure like myself, we are all remorseful.

You are right Vlad ad Megs. I think we all got a little carried away. My sincerest apologies for the tone of the entire thread. We did not mean to cause any harm. It was the group effect that got us a little riled up. I am sure like myself, we are all remorseful.

A little carried away?! I feel it went way out of hand over a discount.

Status
Not open for further replies.