Important Announcement - READ ME

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess that I didn't realize that people were quoting TPF in their letters---
I simply called up Bloomies Cust. Service department and expressed my own displeasure with my ordering situation, and Bloomies remedied it as best they could. Situation closed. I hope that TPF comes through this unscathed.

and again. . . DO NOT bash any member here over this. Vlad posted this thread to warn people, not to open a dialogue in which to condemn a member.

wow- i hope nothign serious happens to the TPF bcuz of this...

its a lot to handle. i never really stopped to think about how much u guys do for the love of bags.. i mean its a pretty big system to run!

Wow...that's rough. I read some of the thread when the situation was going on, but had no idea that it escalated to the point where there would be legal ramifications.

Vlad, Megs, and all of our moderators work really hard to keep this forum as a wonderful resource and sounding board. Let's hope that it stays that way. :flowers:

This thread was started by Vlad not just for one thread in particular, but in general for people to understand our rules and stance on a situation like this. That thread that people mentioned in here is not the only one AT ALL and we have dealt with many other similar situations. We felt the need to make it public that it is not how our forum operates and not the way we want people to think of our forum.

Thanks Swank for saying exactly that :yes:

I'm really shocked to hear this, and very sorry too. I really enjoy this site and as you say, it's to talk about bags and have FUN!
Keep up the great work and you have my support.

Status
Not open for further replies.