Vanilla epi - is it hard to match?

Jun 29, 2006
Hey all!

I've fallen in love with a vanilla epi croisette on ebay...but I've never seen this color IRL. I was just wondering, if anyone's seen it, how easy/hard is it to match with different outfits/colors? I've read it looks like a nice cream, I've also seen it described as a pale yellow :confused1:...I am quite confused!

Thanks for any help! Yes, I am ENTIRELY an LV newbie, more or less!:P

i actually love the color...i think its the best epi color they came out with. I personally own a vanilla epi wallet, but the bad part is, it gets dirty easily, so i rub it with lotion to get the dirt off.

I think any hue/shade/tint (whatever it's called!! :lol:) will go with ANYTHING. Off-white is a good name for the Epi Vanilla...it's such a beautiful color! Probably my favourite epi out of all!

I was crazy about the vanilla when I saw it online...and then I went on a hunt for one...and when I saw it IRL...it wasn't the right shade for me.

I love beige and whites (most my bags are those colors) and honestly the vanilla doesn't do it for me.

Creamy Vanilla... does that make anyone hungry? he he he =P

I wish I had more experience with this color, for sure - it was before my time with LV... I have seen it once in real life, but that's it.

The girls have some great thoughts above! I love it! =P