Vanilla epi - is it hard to match?

1. Hey all!

I've fallen in love with a vanilla epi croisette on eBay...but I've never seen this color IRL. I was just wondering, if anyone's seen it, how easy/hard is it to match with different outfits/colors? I've read it looks like a nice cream, I've also seen it described as a pale yellow :confused1:...I am quite confused!

Thanks for any help! Yes, I am ENTIRELY an LV newbie, more or less!:P

2. i actually love the color...i think its the best epi color they came out with. I personally own a vanilla epi wallet, but the bad part is, it gets dirty easily, so i rub it with lotion to get the dirt off.

3. it's more cream/ivory than light yellow to me :yes:

4. oooh...cream...does that make it a "winter white"? Like a white that's off-white enough to use during the winter?

5. I think any hue/shade/tint (whatever it's called!! :lol:) will go with ANYTHING. Off-white is a good name for the Epi Vanilla...it's such a beautiful color! Probably my favourite epi out of all!

6. It's definately not stark white. It's creamy, so yes.

7. It's a creamy white color. Beautiful color!! Wish they didn't discontinue it....

8. I thinks the color is very easy to match..may be just like azur line..either way I love this color..Mas will show off her vanilla epi speedy soon..

9. I was crazy about the vanilla when I saw it online...and then I went on a hunt for one...and when I saw it IRL...it wasn't the right shade for me.

I love beige and whites (most my bags are those colors) and honestly the vanilla doesn't do it for me.

10. Creamy Vanilla... does that make anyone hungry? he he he =P

I wish I had more experience with this color, for sure - it was before my time with LV... I have seen it once in real life, but that's it.

The girls have some great thoughts above! I love it! =P

11. I think it looks like the color of vanilla ice cream if that helps with the color.:drool:

12. Okay I am hungry now! :smile:

13. I think it matches well in general cause it's a neutral color IMO.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice