I'm excited!!!

Highmaintenance

Sofa King Broke
O.G.
Aug 29, 2006
As some of you know I'll be turning 32 on saturday :party: well..I just got a phone call from NM last call, they have 4 Gucci handbags and 2 pairs of Gucci shoes on hold for me. They always call me when they have new arrivals from regular store. The girl described one the bags a medium-large bag w/fabric logo on front, she says is really nice!....:P ....so I'm so there after work!!! will post pics. Wish me luck! I love september GUCCI sale on NM..they always do it on Sept. 15..one day before my b-day. Good excuse to buy myself a Gucci gift every year! Don't you think so?:wlae:

Ok girls, I'm going to need of your help. Good news and bad news. I found 3 decent size handbags. I didn't take them home because it was a pre-sale so I can only pick up after Friday. I also bought a couple of Gucci jeans, 2 Gucci blouses, 1 pair of Gucci shoes and 1 pair of Gucci bamboo earrings.

I have attached a picture of a bag similar to the one I'm getting, but I'm not 100% convinced if I should get it or not. Please help!!!!!:crybaby: ...My bag is black, exactly the same as the one shown in the pic. but all black.:sad:

Attachments

• gucci NM.jpg
    gucci NM.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 75
yes! l@@K...they have the matching ring and bracelet but I have a tiny wrist :cursing: ....and my ring size is very unsual (4.5):cursing: ......I so couldn't get the matching accesories but the earrings.
sorry....he,he,he.....here is it..enjoy!:smile:

Attachments

• DSCN7637.jpg
    DSCN7637.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 61
Ok girls, I'm going to need of your help. Good news and bad news. I found 3 decent size handbags. I didn't take them home because it was a pre-sale so I can only pick up after Friday. I also bought a couple of Gucci jeans, 2 Gucci blouses, 1 pair of Gucci shoes and 1 pair of Gucci bamboo earrings.

I have attached a picture of a bag similar to the one I'm getting, but I'm not 100% convinced if I should get it or not. Please help!!!!!:crybaby: ...My bag is black, exactly the same as the one shown in the pic. but all black.:sad:

I love this bag! Can I ask how much they were selling it for?

the bags was selling for $690, the earrings for $180. I don't think they have more of those but sure they have more stuff. I can describe some of the items I saw -in person- yesterday. call Vivienne or Suzette in accesories, Maybe they will let you place an order over the phone.
Neiman Marcus Last Call Center
305-591-1101
Dolphin Mall 11441 NW 12th Street D100
Miami, FL 33172
:wlae:

hi high maintenance, is it true that all the gucci bags plastic wrappers have the gucci words on it?
thank you soo much but u seem such an expert to me :yes: ..

also, do u mind helping me to authenticate this bag i post in the authentic this forum? coz swanky mama appraently said tt is the only place allowed for authenticating!! THANKS LOTTTSSS!!:yes:

Hi. we are not experts here, just trying to help. As per my own experience, I have seen an authentic bag like the one of yours before,all hardware was protected w/Gucci name high quality film. Some of my own bags came w/that also. Don't get me wrong, i know for a fact the some fakes also come w/it but high quality can never be me imitated, if it looks cheap plastic that a sign that something it is wrong. Look for something that is not "right" ...if you know what I mean. That will help you a lot!

Post your authenticity question on "authenticate this" forum sure you will get more responses. Good Luck!!!:supacool: