2005 Dolma Green - Mint Sp $1000

i can't believe the seller said its in mint condition when its obviously been worn alot... dolma green is such abeautiful colour, but a mint doulma bag would NOT look like that at all

Please none of you buy this unless you pay for it by Paypal, via the proper E-bay channels. It's suspicious to ask for money order or cheque, or Paypal via the sellers, not e-bays method.

i can't believe the seller said its in mint condition when its obviously been worn alot... dolma green is such abeautiful colour, but a mint doulma bag would NOT look like that at all

pinkpirate, i do not think it looks worn. dolma bags varied in their distressing. i have one that looks just like hers, and always has from the beginning.

Dolma is a color that does fade over time though. So maybe it started like this, and maybe it didn't. The corners are clean though.
I have a hard time with colors that fade, it makes me WAY too sad. I know the majority of people love it though. That's one of the reasons I sold the Cornflower and wouldn't buy the greens or pinks. But that's just me ;)

This bag is in excellent condition. My dolma work looks like that too and it's almost brand new. That's why older balenciagas are so special because of it's vintage look. I prefere the leather on this..yumm