Agenda Pen???

i have pink nail pen....but i hardly ever use it!! it's more like a decor than anything else.... :heart:

when i was on the plane, a guy next me asked me if he can borrow my pen to fill out custom's form:sweatdrop: ..... i couldn't say NO because it's *Louis Vuitton*..... i smiled and said sure and handed my *LV*pen, i couldn't take my eyes off of it and i had to wipe his sweat off after.....:yucky: :roflmfao:

it's always with my one of agendas, but i use different pens that are around!! no, sorry, you can't borrow my pen!:roflmfao:

Attachments

• DSC03927.JPG
    DSC03927.JPG
    131.6 KB · Views: 97
when i was on the plane, a guy next me asked me if he can borrow my pen to fill out custom's form:sweatdrop: ..... i couldn't say NO because it's *Louis Vuitton*..... i smiled and said sure and handed my *LV*pen, i couldn't take my eyes off of it and i had to wipe his sweat off after.....:yucky: :roflmfao:

LOL! I would never let a stranger touch my LV!
Although...today...at the University bookstore, the cashier guy asked to see my ID, and I was lazy to take it out of my credit card holder, so I pivoted the card out of the holder and held it out for him to see...As if he can't recognize the person in my ID picture, he took my whole credit card holder away from me to see my student ID up close. I was like Nooooo be carefulllll on the inside.

The walkie pen, sold at neiman marcus - fits like a charm, comes with a refill, is super sleek, and CHEAP! Only $20.00!!!
Neiman Marcus  - Walkie Pen
NMM6067_mn.jpg

i agree that although the nail pens are cute I would NEVER spend that kind of money for a pen. The Tiffany pens are cute and I think I will check out the Walkie pens too. Looks like homegirl is going shopping tomorrow. Maybe I'll go to Copley so I can go to Barneys, Tiffany, and then LV teehee!!!