Mini-Lin is IN

Speaking of in, I got my hands on the Stephen bag in the Mono Leopard!

Its a beauty!

Whoever is getting it will love it!

OOooo...Laurence, does the snakeskin have the creepy feel to the handles? or is it generally matted down?

and I totally like the Mini Lin more than Mini Mono...and the Saumur looks very versatile on anyone...hmmm...maybe...

and I totally like the Mini Lin more than Mini Mono...and the Saumur looks very versatile on anyone...hmmm...maybe...[/quote]

I agree I like the look of the Saumur too:heart:

OOooo...Laurence, does the snakeskin have the creepy feel to the handles? or is it generally matted down?

and I totally like the Mini Lin more than Mini Mono...and the Saumur looks very versatile on anyone...hmmm...maybe...

Oh the handles do have a creepy feel to it - but it just so beautiful! You all have to see it in person! (COME VISIT, lol)

The Mini Lin should do well! I am sure the Speedy will sell the most! hehe... I question the other styles you know? We'll see I guess...

yah i'm totally getting the mini lin speedy 30! i saw the mini lin ankle boot at the store today and fell in love!!
ahhh!!
teeehee even thought its a bit big! ah well!
the SA told me its supposed to be out september 15 but COULD be delayed!

Oh the handles do have a creepy feel to it - but it just so beautiful! You all have to see it in person! (COME VISIT, lol)

The Mini Lin should do well! I am sure the Speedy will sell the most! hehe... I question the other styles you know? We'll see I guess...

I so would visit...especially after the invite..:P
but I'm miles North of you guys...:lol: