AHHHH Ebay someone help

Does anyone have a better way I can get in touch with the Chanel people that participate in the ebay vero program? My bag got taken off and I know it is real. I didn't use any stock photos or anything and I just want an explanation. I can find so many fakes on ebay I do not understand why my real one got taken off without an explanation. I suspect the chanel people frequent this blog so can someone please help. I'm trying to do my mother a favor by selling her bag and no I feel like I'm being taken hostage for no reason. Sorry venting.:hysteric: I just wish I had ananwer to why it was removed. Maybe I don't know the secrect code. Maybe I need to join THE OPUS DEI to sell my purse online. What ever I did wrong forgive me father for I have sinned. LOL I'm just kidding. I would love to know why I was frowned apon.AHHHHH
oh well-Colleen

So I did get a reply from the chanel law department. They asked me to send additional photos of stiching inside and outside and tags. I sent 11 different pictures to the great Chanel gods so we will see what happens. I think it's great people are getting busted for selling fakes. But there are so many very apparent ones I just don't get it. Brand new chanel purse authentic buy it now for $79.00 Yea right! Have you noticed all of those and they don't get caught but my real one gets kicked off? They said after they authenticate it my the pictures I will be allowed to put it back on. Yes and I will look like an idiot. I'm sorry everyone who bid on my purse and it got taken off for "security" reasons. Hey you wanna bid on it again? I swear it's real LOL
Oh well what are you gonna do right? I'm just going through the motions.:wlae: Have a great day everyone!
Sorry for the rambling!

It is good to know that someone is out there watching for fake purses to pop up on ebay. I am sure that once Chanel reviews your pics, you will be able to repost and sell that bag. good luck!

I got an email from ebay to say my account was supended when i was selling a LV bag (which was real).

It was actually a bogus email, trying to get me to enter my username & password etc so BEWARE, the email i got was not from ebay atall but someone wanting to hack into my account.

I contacted ebay and they said they never email members and ask you to disclose any of your ID information - any email asking you to do so is bogus. so be very careful.

So I did get a reply from the chanel law department. They asked me to send additional photos of stiching inside and outside and tags. I sent 11 different pictures to the great Chanel gods so we will see what happens. I think it's great people are getting busted for selling fakes. But there are so many very apparent ones I just don't get it. Brand new chanel purse authentic buy it now for $79.00 Yea right! Have you noticed all of those and they don't get caught but my real one gets kicked off? They said after they authenticate it my the pictures I will be allowed to put it back on. Yes and I will look like an idiot. I'm sorry everyone who bid on my purse and it got taken off for "security" reasons. Hey you wanna bid on it again? I swear it's real LOL
Oh well what are you gonna do right? I'm just going through the motions.:wlae: Have a great day everyone!
Sorry for the rambling!

mommytodrew, please pm me with the address to Chanel, as the same thing happened to me and I couldn't get any info from Ebay as to steps to verify that my bag was real! I purchase it at SAKS!!

I so agree with you --- they somehow pick out the real bags and let the $49.99 Buy it now bags slide. This :cursing: me off, but I need to sell my bag.
Good luck on your auction, and keep us posted on the outcome.
TIA:flowers:

Unfortunately with them tightening this process, some legitimate sellers are gonna be affected by it too. :sad:

I think they should tighten their process, but at least set it up with a pre approval basis or something other than just pulling the auction and sending you an alert notice that says ---- too bad your auction has been pulled.
I still can not find out how to get my auction approved, and that is after 2 calls to ebay and 2 emails. I'm hoping mommytodrew will let me know.